|MongoDB Development 1.7.0 Released||Eliot||9/4/10 10:13 AM|
MongoDB 1.7.0 is now available.
This is the first release in the 1.7.x development series, and is not intended for production usage.
The 1.7.x series will culminate in 1.8 later this year.
- sharding performance improvements for heavy insert loads
- slave delay support for replica sets
- getLastErrorDefaults for replica sets
- auto completion in the shell
- spherical distance for geo search
- all fixes from 1.6.1 and 1.6.2
As always, please let us know of any issues,