MongoDB 1.5.2 is out and available for download.
This is the 3rd release in the 1.5 development branch and is deemed unstable.
We're moving aggressively towards 1.6 and there are a lot of things in
Some notable changes:
- support up to 64 indexes (up from 40)
- multi-update yields so other request can be processed
- explain() support for sharded queries
- better shard connection handling in mongos
- mongos thread safety issues fixed
- -p option for tools so password doesn't have to be put on command line
- fix some multi-update issues
- trying SO_KEEPALIVE to close sockets faster on client machine failure
Change Log: http://jira.mongodb.org/browse/SERVER/fixforversion/10143
As always, please let us know of any issues,