|mongo-java-driver 2.9.0 released||Jeff Yemin||8/29/12 3:13 PM|
Version 2.9.0 of the MongoDB Java driver has been released.
* https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/JAVA-474 - Enhance read preference support. See http://api.mongodb.org/java/2.9.0/com/mongodb/ReadPreference.html
* https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/JAVA-381 - Support redundant mongos connections. See http://api.mongodb.org/java/2.9.0/com/mongodb/Mongo.html#Mongo(java.util.List)
* https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/JAVA-590 - Helper method for aggregation framework. See aggregate method in http://api.mongodb.org/java/2.9.0/com/mongodb/DBCollection.html
* https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/JAVA-610 - Make DBCursor finalizer optional and disable it in all cases where there is no cursor maintained on the server. See http://api.mongodb.org/java/2.9.0/com/mongodb/MongoOptions.html#cursorFinalizerEnabled
* https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/JAVA-613 - Expand connection pool JMX stats to include the current operation being executed by each in use connection. See http://api.mongodb.org/java/2.9.0/com/mongodb/tools/ConnectionPoolStat.html
* https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/JAVA-295 - Support Android platform
As always, we greatly appreciate any feedback. Please report bugs at jira.mongodb.org in the JAVA project against the 2.9.0 release or start a discussion on the mongodb-user list.
|Re: mongo-java-driver 2.9.0 released||Jeff Yemin||9/9/12 7:23 PM|
Version 2.9.1 of the MongoDB Java driver has been released.
Downloads: http://github.com/mongodb/mongo-java-driver/downloads and http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/mongodb/mongo-java-driver/2.9.1/
As always, we greatly appreciate any feedback. Please report bugs at jira.mongodb.org in the JAVA project against the 2.9.1 release or start a discussion on the mongodb-user list.