PostGIS Raster Datasource

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
PostGIS Raster Datasource Nikolai Lebedev 8/22/12 3:16 AM
Hi group!

Can anyone give an example of configuring postgis raster datasource in mapnik xml?
I believe this is done with gdal datasource type - but there is only geotiff example in documentation.

Thanks
Re: [mapnik] PostGIS Raster Datasource Dane Springmeyer 8/22/12 6:30 PM
I've never seen this done. Does GDAL support postgis raster yet? I know pg_raster uses GDAL internally, so I figure it should.

We plan to add a new mapnik plugin eventually to read directly from pg_raster.

Dane