Another functional list for translation.

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Another functional list for translation. la gleki 9/25/12 7:30 AM
Here is the multilingual list that may pose some interest for lojbanists.

It is based primarily on http://www.uld3.org/uld27/index.html

You may join me in translating it if you wish.
Re: [lojban] Another functional list for translation. gejyspa 10/17/12 5:10 AM
   What I find remarkable about that list is that it has Tsolyani, a language that M.A.R. Barker developed and used in his game Empire of the Petal Throne, which I last played some 35 years ago.  Is that still actually around???
         --gejyspa

Re: [lojban] Another functional list for translation. la gleki 10/17/12 5:16 AM
You should contact the author of this list.
My primary goal is to complete lojban column.
Who wanna become a contributor?