How to flush template cache?

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
How to flush template cache? Olek Swirski 8/29/12 6:15 AM
Sometimes I make some small change to a template in app running in production mode. Restarting the app seems like an overkill when dealing with typo or simple text change. Is there some function which I can run to force all templates or a specific template to be reloaded without restarting the webapp?

There was a similar topic about one year ago, but question was dropped https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/liftweb/template$20cache/liftweb/FKfU7yM1SQI/IVwkVErWZ0QJ
I'm using jetty 8 behind nginx.
Re: [Lift] How to flush template cache? David Pollak 8/29/12 6:38 AM

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 6:15 AM, Olek Swirski <oleks...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sometimes I make some small change to a template in app running in production mode. Restarting the app seems like an overkill when dealing with typo or simple text change. Is there some function which I can run to force all templates or a specific template to be reloaded without restarting the webapp?

Nope. You're welcome to open a ticket on it.

There was a similar topic about one year ago, but question was dropped https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/liftweb/template$20cache/liftweb/FKfU7yM1SQI/IVwkVErWZ0QJ
I'm using jetty 8 behind nginx.

Code: http://github.com/lift

Telegram, Simply Beautiful CMS https://telegr.am

Re: [Lift] How to flush template cache? Olek Swirski 8/29/12 7:07 AM
Ok, ticket created :)