Pie Chart Series Colors

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
Pie Chart Series Colors ajtri...@googlemail.com 7/23/09 5:33 AM
Hi.

Is it possible to set the series color on the Pie Charts?

Thanks.
Re: [jqplot-users] Pie Chart Series Colors Chris Leonello 7/23/09 7:46 AM
You should be able to set them using the seriesColors option (even
though pies are just one series, the slices will take on the separate
colors).  It was reported that seriesColors is not working.  I just
made a ticket to check into this.

Try setting the top level option

{ seriesColors: ['#ff0000', '#00ff00', ...] }

and see if that works.
--
Chris Leonello
Re: Pie Chart Series Colors ajtri...@googlemail.com 7/23/09 11:44 AM

Thanks for you help AGAIN!

Unfortunately seriesColors doesn't seem to be working.

Regards,
Alex

On Jul 23, 3:46 pm, Chris Leonello <chris.leone...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You should be able to set them using the seriesColors option (even
> though pies are just one series, the slices will take on the separate
> colors).  It was reported that seriesColors is not working.  I just
> made a ticket to check into this.
>
> Try setting the top level option
>
> { seriesColors: ['#ff0000', '#00ff00', ...] }
>
> and see if that works.
>
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 8:33 AM,

Re: [jqplot-users] Re: Pie Chart Series Colors Chris Leonello 7/23/09 12:17 PM
I fixed.  I'll update the source reository in a couple of hours.  Can
you download and work from source until I post a new release (maybe a
couple of days?).
--
Chris Leonello
Re: [jqplot-users] Re: Pie Chart Series Colors Chris Leonello 7/24/09 6:49 AM

Thanks again for your help with this!