New England gubernatorial campaign is seeking a Finance Consultant for a 2014 race. The Finance Consultant is responsible for developing a finance and fundraising plan through 2014, managing candidate call time, organizing high and low donor events, donorprospecting and research, and recording contributions and disbursements for compliance. The ideal candidate will have extensive fundraising experience, a national network to use and help the candidate tap into, is diligent, hardworking, and very well organized.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Report daily to general consultant
• Manage candidate call time & other activities to hit finance targets &
• Manage follow up on all correspondence and pledges.
• Make fundraising calls to donors during candidate call time.
• Plan and execute fundraising events.
•Execute donor research and find new donor lists.
• Responsible for direct mail operations for fundraising and helping with
• Support other campaign operations as necessary.
• Supervise staff/interns/volunteers to assist with data entry and other tasks.
• At least two cycles of fundraising experience with statewideor congressional campaign
• Must have event planning experience.
• Knowledge of NGP, ActBlue and Excel.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Creativity, initiative, and able to function as part of a team.
Salary based on experience.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Finance Consultant as the subject