Hack: Find Out When Friends, Colleagues, and Prospects Are in the News

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Hack: Find Out When Friends, Colleagues, and Prospects Are in the News Scott Britton 11/8/12 4:29 PM
Hey Hackers,

Thanks to the good folks at Salesloft, I just stumbled across a gem of a tool call Newsle. Essentially it notifies you when anyone in your linkedin or facebook network is mentioned in the news.

If you're in BD or Sales this is an amazing tool. I'm constantly looking for excuses or news to "say hi" in order to push a deal through. This isolates these opportunities. If you're not in that world, this is just an awesome tool to make sure you're giving props to the people you know and like. Czech it out

-Scott

--
Scott Britton
LifeHacks Google Group: HackingNYC

Re: Hack: Find Out When Friends, Colleagues, and Prospects Are in the News nicola 11/8/12 5:33 PM
Got my first Newsle email today and I love it :)--
Nicola Korzenko
@nkorzenko