Display the data point value above each bar (Column Chart)

Showing 1-8 of 8 messages
Display the data point value above each bar (Column Chart) Chrétien M. 6/26/11 1:49 PM
Hello guys,

I've just started using the Visualisation API, but I have a problem
with the Column Chart:
(http://code.google.com/apis/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/
columnchart.html
)

Is there a way to display the data point value above each bar like in
the Image Chart API?
(http://code.google.com/apis/chart/image/docs/gallery/
bar_charts.html#introduction
)

Thanks,
Re: [visualization-api] Display the data point value above each bar (Column Chart) ChartALot 7/3/11 7:15 AM
I'm sorry, but our dynamic charts do not provide this option.

Re: [visualization-api] Display the data point value above each bar (Column Chart) Alan Nawoj 7/22/13 2:22 PM

Do you know if/when this feature will be added to Column Charts?

For users of the Column Chart who want to print out the image of the chart, it is very useful to have the data value of each bar displayed on the bar itself along with a cumulative total at the top of the bar... just like you can do with the deprecated Google Image Charts API for stacked column charts.

Thanks!
Re: [visualization-api] Display the data point value above each bar (Column Chart) asgallant 7/22/13 2:39 PM
I wrote a hack for this: http://jsfiddle.net/asgallant/QjQNX/.  It only works if you want to use a ColumnChart - it does not work for BarCharts.
Re: [visualization-api] Display the data point value above each bar (Column Chart) Jaume Pomes 9/27/13 10:38 AM
basing on your answer, for a two-column chart.

not's the best way, but works.

El dilluns 22 de juliol de 2013 23:39:42 UTC+2, asgallant va escriure:
Re: [visualization-api] Display the data point value above each bar (Column Chart) Ryan Gartin 10/24/13 8:04 AM
Thanks asgallant, your method worked!

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 11:49 PM, Chrétien M. <chret...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello guys,

I've just started using the Visualisation API, but I have a problem
with the Column Chart:
(http://code.google.com/apis/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/
columnchart.html)

Is there a way to display the data point value above each bar like in
the Image Chart API?
(http://code.google.com/apis/chart/image/docs/gallery/
bar_charts.html#introduction)

Thanks,

Re: [visualization-api] Display the data point value above each bar (Column Chart) Albert Virgin 4/15/14 10:29 PM
HI asgallant,

I saw your hack for the chart, but i have doubt in that, please help me.
I am new to google charts.
I want his chart to be in horizontal. How can i change it ?

Thank you..

Regards,
Albert
Re: [visualization-api] Display the data point value above each bar (Column Chart) Andrew Gallant 4/16/14 5:47 AM
You don't need to use my hack any more, as the BarCharts support annotations natively now: http://jsfiddle.net/asgallant/63sje/