Re: Increase upload size

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Re: Increase upload size Chris Smith 10/15/12 8:05 AM
I've bumped up your max upload size to 300MB, however anything above 200MB starts to run into intermittent problems. (As our system wasn't really designed to support massive uploads.)

This should unblock you for now, but in the future consider looking for ways to break it up.

Cheers,
-Chris

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Rafael Ribeiro <angou...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello guys,

I work with Android, cooking my own ROM for i9000B and until ICS, the 200mb limit was enough for me to upload the files. Now with JB, the package, after all the personalization (and cleaning), has 209 mb.

Could you analize and, if possible, increase a bit more my limit to upload files?

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Rafael Ribeiro