download statistics?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
download statistics? Sebastian Wagner 6/18/07 11:11 AM
hi,

are there any statistics about downloads and/or webside traffic
availible? Or can i intgegrate my google-analytics account into my
projects sothat i can monitor statistics there?

regards
sebastian wagner
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/

Re: download statistics? Brian W. Fitzpatrick 6/18/07 11:27 AM
On 6/18/07, Sebastian Wagner <seba....@gmail.com> wrote:
> are there any statistics about downloads and/or webside traffic
> availible?

There are download counts for each file on the downloads page.

> Or can i intgegrate my google-analytics account into my
> projects sothat i can monitor statistics there?

No, but there's an issue for it here:
http://code.google.com/p/support/issues/detail?id=137&can=2&q=analytics

Feel free to star it if you're interested in that feature.

-Fitz