Editing posts after they've been posted?

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Editing posts after they've been posted? pitbullfever 6/23/06 9:04 PM
I've been trying to find a post that I posted a couple days ago and I
can't find it. What my question is, is it possible to edit posts after
they have been posted by the moderator?

Alexandra

Re: [Gmail-Generation] Editing posts after they've been posted? Ian Betts 6/23/06 11:18 PM
It should be in the Sent Mail folder. I do not really understand your other question. If a moderator sends you mail you can edit it in a Return message.

--
Ian

If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.

Moshe Dayan
Re: Editing posts after they've been posted? pitbullfever 6/23/06 11:31 PM
I mean if after you post it can the moderator edit it even when it's
already on the web?

Alexandra

Re: [Gmail-Generation] Re: Editing posts after they've been posted? Ian Betts 6/23/06 11:58 PM
No only if he or she use it in a rely to you, then they can edit it at will.

On 6/24/06, pitbullfever <pitbul...@gmail.com> wrote:
Moshe Dayan
Re: [Gmail-Generation] Editing posts after they've been posted? Fuzzy 6/24/06 10:13 AM
Once a message is posted to a group, it cannot be edited.

Fuzzy