Fwd: Holt Place Entrance...

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Fwd: Holt Place Entrance... Friends of the Williamsbridge Oval 8/17/12 3:32 AM

Begin forwarded message:

From: Elisabeth von Uhl <e.vo...@me.com>
Subject: Re: Holt Place Entrance...
Date: August 16, 2012 6:39:02 PM EDT
To: Constance Moran <cmo...@dot.nyc.gov>
Cc: Friends of the Williamsbridge Oval <friendsofthewilliamsbridgeoval@gmail.com>, Lorita Watson <labx...@yahoo.com>, Johnson Daniel <john...@assembly.state.ny.us>, George Diaz <gd...@council.nyc.gov>, Maryann Rosa <ro...@nysenate.gov>, Bronx Community Board 7 <in...@bronxcb7.info>, Lowell Green <lowell...@yahoo.com>, Bill Francis <bill...@gmail.com>, "Kalb, Keith" <kk...@dot.nyc.gov>

Dear Commissioner Moran,

We are writing to request an update on the study of pedestrian improvements on Reservoir Oval near the entrance to the Williamsbridge Oval Park at Holt Place.

We are eager to see DOT's best thinking for improvements for our community, and we have been patiently waiting for the update you said you would provide in early August.  We are pleased to see that the speed hump requested by Councilmember Koppell was installed the week of July 30, and we are still looking forward to having the pavement markings refreshed.

News on your progress would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:44:27 -0400
From: cmo...@dot.nyc.gov
To: friendsofthewilliamsbridgeoval@gmail.com
CC: friends-of-the-williamsbridge-oval@googlegroups.com; labx...@yahoo.com; john...@assembly.state.ny.us; gd...@council.nyc.gov; ro...@nysenate.gov; in...@bronxcb7.info; lowell...@yahoo.com; bill...@gmail.com; kk...@dot.nyc.gov

Your request for a study within the area of Reservoir Oval is still underway. Our Pedestrian Unit as well as other divisions of Traffic Operations are still gathering data. We should have an update for you in Early August.  The markings will be refurbished sometime this summer. The speed hump installation should be completed within the next two weeks.

From: friendsofthewilliamsbridgeoval@gmail.com
Subject: Fwd: Holt Place Entrance...
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 06:32:13 -0400
To: friends-of-the-williamsbridge-oval@googlegroups.com