Get number of checkins per venue per month

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Get number of checkins per venue per month ArmanSu 9/27/11 7:24 PM
I'm CS grad student at Princeton, me and my friend from Economics
department working on a research project for which we need some
economics metrics which we would like to estimate using Foursquare. Is
there a way to use Foursquare API to get the aggregate number of
checkins per venue (during different time intervals: a day, a week, a
month, a year, etc.)? I would suspect this information is only given
to Merchant account owners, but still is there a way this can be done?
Thanks in advance!
Re: Get number of checkins per venue per month Pau Gay 9/28/11 9:07 AM
I'm interested on that as well. I've an approach to get the venues and with the venue information I do have the checkins, so I can keep asking for checkin data each month and try to estimate, but maybe there is a better way to do that ...