Firebug 1.12 alpha 3

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Firebug 1.12 alpha 3 Jan Honza Odvarko 2/22/13 8:47 AM
Re: Firebug 1.12 alpha 3 Sebastian Zartner 2/25/13 2:08 AM
Sounds like a Firefox problem. Please update your Firefox version to 19.0 and try it again. If it still doesn't work, first uninstall Firebug and then reinstall it.

Sebastian

On Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:58:09 PM UTC+1, Alana Weaver wrote:
Hi Honza, I have tried updating to firebug-1-12-alpha-3 but I receive following notification "Firebox could not process file". How do I get the new Firebug update to work in Firefox 18.0.2? The Firebug icon as gone missing in my browser window after I tried updating to latest version. Thanks.

On Friday, February 22, 2013 11:47:18 AM UTC-5, Jan Honza Odvarko wrote:
https://blog.getfirebug.com/2013/02/22/firebug-1-12-alpha-3/

Honza
Re: Firebug 1.12 alpha 3 Jan Honza Odvarko 2/26/13 8:36 AM
Alana, did you find a solution to the problem?
Honza

Re: [firebug] Re: Firebug 1.12 alpha 3 Alana Weaver 2/26/13 9:01 AM
Yes I updated to Firefox 19.0 as Sebastian suggested. And the latest version of Firebug was successfully installed as a result. Thanks Sebastian and Honza for your assistance with this issue.

-Alana

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Jan Honza Odvarko <odv...@gmail.com> wrote:
Alana, did you find a solution to the problem?

Honza

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Firebug" group.