Firebug 1.12 alpha 5

Showing 1-7 of 7 messages
Firebug 1.12 alpha 5 Jan Honza Odvarko 5/3/13 9:02 AM
https://blog.getfirebug.com/2013/05/03/firebug-1-12-alpha-5/

This version introduces a Filter for DOM event logging.
Help us decide how to properly implement this feature.
http://www.softwareishard.com/blog/firebug/how-to-properly-filter-dom-event-logs/

Thanks!
Honza
Re: Firebug 1.12 alpha 5 Sebastian Zartner 5/3/13 3:17 PM
You missed to discribe another little feature. Like for the other nesting @-rules it is now possible to see @supports rules inside the CSS panel.
Though this currently (Firefox 20.0.1) still needs the about:config preference layout.css.supports-rule.enabled to be set to true.

Sebastian
Re: Firebug 1.12 alpha 5 Sebastian Zartner 5/3/13 3:53 PM
Ah, and selection-editing should have been mentioned, too. It's not a new feature, but it's actually very neat and people probably don't know about it.

Sebastian
unk...@googlegroups.com 5/4/13 1:47 PM <This message has been deleted.>
RE: [firebug] Re: Firebug 1.12 alpha 5 Jan Honza Odvarko 5/7/13 9:32 AM

Yes, I know I missed some.

What would help me a lot would be a little description of

the new feature + a test page I can use to test and take a

screenshot.

(the test page should always be there anyway).

Honza