feedburner stats zero again....

Showing 1-18 of 18 messages
feedburner stats zero again.... Samuel Deering 9/24/12 1:45 AM
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows why feedburner stats for 4 blogs suddenly gone to zero (0 subscribers).

Counter here:  http://www.jquery4u.com/

Any help much appreciated.
Thanks,
Sam
Re: feedburner stats zero again.... subodh kumar singh 9/24/12 2:08 AM
Similar  problem with  my blog  my subscriber  numbers  which were 190  has suddenly reduced to zero !  Even logging onto feedburner.com shows  zero subscriber base . Pl help restoring  feed subscriber numbers and details

my blog :  http://bakerybazar.blogspot.com
my feed : http://feeds.feedburner.com/bakeryindustry
Re: feedburner stats zero again.... Samuel Deering 9/24/12 2:15 AM
This is the link to the count: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~fc/Jquery4u?bg=FF9933&fg=000000&anim=0
Re: feedburner stats zero again.... Pacs 9/24/12 3:34 AM
I have the same problem!
Re: feedburner stats zero again.... Jason Klamm 9/24/12 7:00 AM
I have a sudden drop as well - have seen outages like this before, but not for this long:

Re: feedburner stats zero again.... Rosalind Grush 9/24/12 9:43 AM
same here -- i have a podcast that is saying we've had zero subscribers since last tuesday. the feed is updated and it updated content to itunes, plus i am a subscriber to the podcast and my ability to download the new content hasn't been interrupted.

but i need these stats back! is there anything i can do? thanks!

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheCiviliansPodcast
Re: feedburner stats zero again.... Ashley Fernandes 9/24/12 10:03 AM
I'm having the same problem.

My Original Feed is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ImNotNecessarilyLaughingWithYou
My Blog is:http://www.thatashgirl.com/

Looks like it dropped off last week and I just didn't notice.
Re: feedburner stats zero again.... Aimée White 9/24/12 1:05 PM
I'm also having the same problem.

Please help ASAP. Thanks!
Aimee
Re: feedburner stats zero again.... Kelly Cole 9/24/12 1:56 PM
Yep, I've got the same problem. No stats, no subscribers.  Sept. 18, 2012 my stats went from 8 reach, 420 subscribers to 0.  Help us out Feed Burner!
Thanks!

http://feeds.feedburner.com/BlueBirdSews

On Monday, September 24, 2012 1:45:13 AM UTC-7, Samuel Deering wrote:
Re: feedburner stats zero again.... brechmar 9/24/12 2:07 PM
hello, i'm having the same problem :-(
it dropped to zero the 18th of sept shows Feed Stats Dashboard
anybody who could fix this? thank you, Brech

Op maandag 24 september 2012 10:45:13 UTC+2 schreef Samuel Deering het volgende:
Re: feedburner stats zero again.... Jeanne Mendonoma Sightings 9/24/12 2:54 PM
Me too. Zero subscribers, zero reach. mendonomasightings.blogspot.com
Jeanne

On Monday, September 24, 2012 1:45:13 AM UTC-7, Samuel Deering wrote:
Re: feedburner stats zero again.... Jason Richards 9/24/12 3:07 PM
Sam Problem Here....

This is awful....
Re: feedburner stats zero again.... Jason Richards 9/24/12 3:08 PM
I am having the same problem.  This is really bad.  Who would want to subscribe to a feed that has zero subscribers...?
Re: feedburner stats zero again.... kevhead 9/24/12 3:37 PM
Yeah, I am having the same problem. I noticed that I had 752 subscribers on Sep 17th, and then starting Sep 18th my subscribers dropped to 0. We know that Feedburner posted the following on 9/21/12:

Issue: We have been encountering difficulties with our stats production pipeline for data representing Sept 19th and 20th, 2012. We are currently working to resolve the issue.

However, there has been no further information on what caused this or how long it will be before they have resolved this issue. I have confirmed that this has not affected the RSS feed itself, as I was able to subscribe to it, and it is showing a post that I just posted today. It is absolutely ridiculous that they have not been present on this board to answer any of the people's concerns about this.

Best,

Kevin

On Monday, September 24, 2012 1:45:13 AM UTC-7, Samuel Deering wrote:
Re: feedburner stats zero again.... PeggyK 9/24/12 3:39 PM
It's a known issue, Feedburner is working on it:

Re: feedburner stats zero again.... Samuel Deering 9/24/12 5:22 PM
It looks like it's back up running now!

On Monday, 24 September 2012 18:45:13 UTC+10, Samuel Deering wrote:
Re: feedburner stats zero again.... Boatie 9/24/12 9:36 PM

Some feeds subscribers are now back for missing dates.

Good practice to download the CSV of your subscribers as back-up.

To see all of your subscribers: Click on the Analyze tab in FeedBurner. On the top right corner, you should see a drop-down box with the date. Select "All Time" in the box, then go click subscribers on the left menu. When that page loads, make sure it still says "All Time" in the date box. If not select "All Time", then scroll down to  "FeedBurner Email Subscriptions". Click that, then click  Manage Your Email Subscriber List.

If you then want to move your feed to FeedBlitz - here's how http://www.feedblitz.com/the-feedburner-migration-guide/

I work for FeedBlitz and we'd be happy to assist you with any support you need to migrate your feed and your email subscribers.

Rebecca

Re: feedburner stats zero again.... brechmar 9/25/12 3:49 AM
it is fixed! ... at least for me ... thank you!