inline box creating nested divs

Showing 1-8 of 8 messages
inline box creating nested divs David Edgar 4/1/11 10:57 AM
I repeatedly clicked and closed "Inline - modal window" on the
examples on the home page.

Viewing the content in Firebug (on Firefox) or the IE8 Developer tools
source viewer, I see the following HTML content:

relative;">
relative;">
relative;">
relative;">
position: relative;">
position: relative;">
                Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing
elit. &nbsp;&nbsp; <a onclick="$.fancybox.close();"
href="javascript:;">Close</a>

Another new nested 'div' is created each time the box is opened. This
doesn't look the correct behaviour. How can it be fixed?
Re: inline box creating nested divs JFK 4/1/11 3:08 PM
it seems to me that it's a BUG
the best to do is to report it here
http://code.google.com/p/fancybox/issues/list

as a workaround, you may want to add this to your custom script:

'onCleanup': function() {
var myContent = this.href;
$(myContent).unwrap();
}

I guess it should be used for inline or ajax content only
Re: inline box creating nested divs David Edgar 4/4/11 1:49 AM
Ah, thank you, that fix stops it happening.

It looks like the same issue has already been reported as Issue 95, in
fact ( http://code.google.com/p/fancybox/issues/detail?id=95 ), so I
didn't add a new report.

On Apr 2, 12:08 am, JFK <jfk.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> it seems to me that it's a BUG
> the best to do is to report it herehttp://code.google.com/p/fancybox/issues/list
unk...@googlegroups.com 6/20/12 7:47 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: inline box creating nested divs Bytor99999 6/20/12 7:48 PM
This workaround no longer works. At least in the version I am currently using 2.0.6

I have updated the issue 95 with a new workaround. The link is below

Mark

On Monday, April 4, 2011 1:49:06 AM UTC-7, David Edgar wrote:
Ah, thank you, that fix stops it happening.

It looks like the same issue has already been reported as Issue 95, in
fact ( http://code.google.com/p/fancybox/issues/detail?id=95 ), so I
didn't add a new report.

Re: inline box creating nested divs JFK 6/28/12 2:57 PM
@Bytor99999

I am not aware that this bug exists in v2.x so the "workaround" is
redundant
> > fact (http://code.google.com/p/fancybox/issues/detail?id=95), so I
Re: inline box creating nested divs Bytor99999 7/18/12 7:33 PM
Yes, it definitely still occurs in the latest in the Github repo. So that issue has an image of what it looks like and that is what happens with me. And only my workaround gets rid of that left over remanant tag.

Mark
Re: inline box creating nested divs JFK 7/30/12 3:25 PM
seeing it is believing it
show a sample of the issue ... because (I insist) it doesn't happen with fancybox v2.x (unless you prove me wrong)