another online learning venue: saylor.org

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
another online learning venue: saylor.org Mark C 10/31/12 7:38 AM
[Let me know if this looks like a double post.  Things that I think I've posted don't seem to show up in the group.]

To quote from the home page: "Saylor.org is a free and open collection of college level courses".

The founder, Michael Saylor, is the president of MicroStrategy, and blogs here.

Since a couple of us are looking at linear-algebra courses as adjuncts to machine learning, I'll point out that Saylor.org has not one, but two, linear-algebra courses.  The first covers topics through eigenvectors, and includes a section on linear programming and the simplex algorithm.
Re: [Splat Space] another online learning venue: saylor.org Christopher Covington 11/6/12 5:38 AM
Very cool. Thanks for the link!

Cov