Durandal and Mobile Controls

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Durandal and Mobile Controls Evan Larsen 3/26/13 1:26 PM
I saw a post on StackOverflow asking about using jQuery mobile and durandal together.

I dont know much about jQuery mobile but it looks like there is a lot of overlap w/ what durandal provides and what jQuery mobile provides.

Does anyone know if this is a bad idea?

This question has caught my interest because it would be nice to have a framework to create native looking controls for devices.. along w/ durandal.  Does anyone what a good solution for this might be?

Thanks
Re: Durandal and Mobile Controls EisenbergEffect 3/26/13 1:27 PM
Have a look at ratchet: http://maker.github.com/ratchet/

Rob Eisenberg,
President - Blue Spire
www.durandaljs.com