Disable panning on right click

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Disable panning on right click Luis Farzati 11/22/12 9:22 AM
I'm looking at Mike's example of zoom behavior over a map: http://bl.ocks.org/2322933, and I can't seem to find a way to avoid initiating a panning when the right button is clicked. I right-click over the map, the context menu appears correctly, but the pan behavior is also triggered.

Doing preventDefault() or stopPropagation() doesn't work. Any ideas?

Re: Disable panning on right click Jonathan Cohn 11/29/12 8:33 AM
I haven't seen an example yet that utilizes right clicking, but I am very interested in this as well
Re: Disable panning on right click Evan Worley 11/29/12 12:38 PM
Hi guys,

I have a pull request which does not initial zooming (panning) on right click. More details at https://github.com/mbostock/d3/pull/933

- Evan