BUG: python3 conversion between cvxopt.matrix and numpy.array

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
BUG: python3 conversion between cvxopt.matrix and numpy.array Zihan, Sheldon Liu 9/23/12 3:11 AM
Re: BUG: python3 conversion between cvxopt.matrix and numpy.array Johnston, Dallas 11/19/12 8:02 PM
I second this.  This needs to be fixed, as it breaks a lot of 3rd party software, and I believe is a critical functionality.

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 7:11:52 PM UTC+9, Zihan, Sheldon Liu wrote:
see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12551009/python3-conversion-between-cvxopt-matrix-and-numpy-array
Re: BUG: python3 conversion between cvxopt.matrix and numpy.array Johnston, Dallas 11/20/12 1:20 AM
I have attached a modified version of dense.c that will fix the conversion issue by using the appropriate p3k constructs where necessary.
I assume the same will be necessary for sparse.c, but I have not needed to use it.

Hope this proves useful.