XCode 4.5 doesn't seem to be finding the pod headers for code completion purposes

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
XCode 4.5 doesn't seem to be finding the pod headers for code completion purposes Stephen Vanterpool 9/3/12 9:25 PM
I have a project that uses cocoapods that works fine under XCode 4.4, but in 4.5 it reports that some methods don't exist (red underlines during editing), errors after compile. Strangely, it compiles and runs fine. It appears to be limited to just category methods. Has anyone else run into this?
Re: XCode 4.5 doesn't seem to be finding the pod headers for code completion purposes Keith Smiley 9/4/12 8:24 AM
I have run into this as well.
Re: XCode 4.5 doesn't seem to be finding the pod headers for code completion purposes Stephen Vanterpool 9/4/12 11:34 AM
I filed a radar and i recommend everyone else does who's hit this.
Re: XCode 4.5 doesn't seem to be finding the pod headers for code completion purposes Matt Mower 9/14/12 1:26 AM
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Stephen Vanterpool
<ste...@vanterpool.net> wrote:
> I filed a radar and i recommend everyone else does who's hit this.

If you haven't already I'd recommend you guys to look into AppCode for
day-to-day coding. Yes it's an expense, yes it's Java based, yes it
doesn't do everything Xcode can do so it's not a replacement, but yes
- unlike Xcode - it's a great environment for coding.

The JetBrains team are also very responsive to feedback. I took part
in the 1.6EAP and left a lot of feedback, *all* of which was responded
to, many bugs fixed, new improvements added, stupid ideas of mine
pushed back on with reasonable argument. After the hell of filing
mostly-ignored Radars these last X years the JB team are a breath of
fresh air.

I write all my code in AppCode these days and switch back to Xcode
(4.4.1 since I let my membership lapse temporarily) only when
necessary.

I realise this doesn't directly address the issue in this thread but,
as a related tangent, I hope it won't give offence!

Kind regards,

Matt
Re: XCode 4.5 doesn't seem to be finding the pod headers for code completion purposes Franck Achkouyan 11/28/12 3:26 AM
Same problem here ! Did u find a solution ?

Thanks

On Tuesday, September 4, 2012 6:25:22 AM UTC+2, Stephen Vanterpool wrote:
I have a project that uses cocoapods that works fine under XCode 4.4, but in 4.5 it reports that some methods don't exist (red underlines during editing), errors after compile. Strangely, it compiles and runs fine. It appears to be limited to just category methods. Has anyone else run into this?
Re: XCode 4.5 doesn't seem to be finding the pod headers for code completion purposes Franck Achkouyan 11/29/12 5:16 AM
I guess it was the UnitTests target. When I desactivated target for Unittests, it works fine..