Call to undefined method ReflectionClass::newInstanceArgs() in Zend/Gdata/App.php

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Call to undefined method ReflectionClass::newInstanceArgs() in Zend/Gdata/App.php laptoplover 2/26/08 11:39 AM
I'm trying to publish a post back to a blog and have used the code
from http://code.google.com/apis/blogger/developers_guide_php.html#CreatingPosts
but my web app returns this error.
Re: Call to undefined method ReflectionClass::newInstanceArgs() in Zend/Gdata/App.php Austin (Google) 2/26/08 2:34 PM
On Feb 26, 11:39 am, laptoplover <georgina.hug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to publish a post back to a blog and have used the code
> fromhttp://code.google.com/apis/blogger/developers_guide_php.html#Creatin...
> but my web app returns this error.

Hi,

It appears that your PHP engine cannot find the Reflection class
(http://us.php.net/language.oop5.reflection) which part of the latest
PHP5 release.  I am suspecting you are on a server that is running
with an outdated PHP engine.  You can run a test with

echo phpinfo();

this should output the list of runtime components of your PHP engine.
If it has the Reflection package installed, it should list
"Reflection" as one of the tables.  You can upgrade to the latest
stable version of PHP by going to this page -

http://us3.php.net/downloads.php#v5

Hope it helps,
Austin
Re: Call to undefined method ReflectionClass::newInstanceArgs() in Zend/Gdata/App.php laptoplover 2/27/08 1:09 AM
Thanks for that. I'm running 5.1.2, so close yet so far!
Re: Call to undefined method ReflectionClass::newInstanceArgs() in Zend/Gdata/App.php laptoplover 2/27/08 1:09 AM
Thanks for that. I'm running 5.1.2, so close yet so far!

On Feb 26, 10:34 pm, "Austin (Google)" <api.aus...@google.com> wrote:
Re: Call to undefined method ReflectionClass::newInstanceArgs() in Zend/Gdata/App.php gmnlou...@gmail.com 3/28/08 3:32 PM
newInstanceArgs() was added in PHP v5.1.3, upgrading to at least that
version should fix your problem.

This post is a little late in comparison to the rest of the thread,
however, it took a bit of digging to find that information, and this
post should make it easier for others to find answers quickly.