So If you have some issues with installation BS4 on Python 3.x

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
So If you have some issues with installation BS4 on Python 3.x Vladislav Iliushin 11/15/12 4:43 AM
I fixed it to Python 3. Just copy it to you lib directory, and it must work fine.

https://github.com/il-vladislav/BeautifulSoup4
Re: So If you have some issues with installation BS4 on Python 3.x Leonard Richardson 11/15/12 4:52 AM
What specific changes did you make? If you let me know I can put it in
the main Beautiful Soup release.

Leonard
Re: So If you have some issues with installation BS4 on Python 3.x Vladislav Iliushin 11/16/12 11:01 AM
Hi! I just re-compilate BS4 for Python 3 and now you can copy it to you Lib folder or you project folder. (When I try to find version of BS4 like that, but I found nothing). The I re-install Python, all modules, re-compilate BS4 and now anyone can just download Python 3 version "working from box".

I think it can help to people :)
Re: So If you have some issues with installation BS4 on Python 3.x Luke Jansch 11/28/12 1:16 PM
Thank you very much sir.
I've just pulled it from your repo and it's working better than it did before to the very least. :D
Appreciate it buddy!
Re: So If you have some issues with installation BS4 on Python 3.x Vladislav Iliushin 12/1/12 2:37 PM
Thank you!
First download from my GitHub repo! I am very glad :)