how to change theme color of whole system

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
how to change theme color of whole system James Wang 9/23/09 12:37 AM
Hi,
I have read through android reference, can't figure out the way to change the theme color of whole system.
Is there any way to do it without hacking framework?

James
Re: [android-developers] how to change theme color of whole system Dianne Hackborn 9/23/09 12:03 PM
Sorry there is no way to do this without building a new system image.--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer
hac...@android.com

Note: please don't send private questions to me, as I don't have time to provide private support, and so won't reply to such e-mails.  All such questions should be posted on public forums, where I and others can see and answer them.

Re: how to change theme color of whole system James Wang 9/23/09 8:36 PM
Thank you! I will put this question to porting