Re: [android-developers] Re: SDK Manager doesn't show anything, only already installed packages

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Re: [android-developers] Re: SDK Manager doesn't show anything, only already installed packages Mark Murphy 10/4/12 12:57 PM
Clear your cache and reload. The clear-cache button is in Tools > Options in the SDK Manager, and reloading is Packages > Reload in the SDK Manager.

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Kurt Kincaid <kurt.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
Exactly the same situation here. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

On Tuesday, August 14, 2012 3:43:18 AM UTC-5, Andre wrote:
Hi everyone, since yesterday the SDK Manager doesn't show any updates or packages other than what I have already installed.
I looked everywhere on Google and can't find one person in the same situation. I don't get any error messages, the SDK Manager loads the repository and then nothing shows up. I run the app as administrator and I tried both fetching with http: and https:
Does anyone else have the same problem? Is this a known bug? I'm on Windows 7 64bit but I don't think that matters cause everything was running smoothly until yesterday.
If it helps, this is what I see:

Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development_ Version 4.2 Available!
Albi Ho 10/3/12 2:49 AM <This message has been deleted.>
KS 11/8/12 8:50 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Thilina Halloluwa 11/11/12 8:28 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Thilina Halloluwa 11/11/12 8:30 PM <This message has been deleted.>