schema site not available

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
schema site not available andy 3/28/08 10:11 AM
The xmlns URL used for all layout xml files:

http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android

is NOT accessible. Server "schemas.android.com" is not found.
"www.android.com" will redirect to "www.openhandsetalliance.com" --
which is fine.

Is that a joke?
Re: [android-developers] schema site not available Joe Onorato 3/28/08 10:16 AM
No. It's not a joke.  URIs as schema identifiers are not required to point to documents that exist.  There is no schema for the android xml files since the elements at attributes are completely dependent on what classes and attributes your application defines.

-joe
Re: schema site not available andy 3/28/08 11:01 AM
Got it, thanks. I was thinking to go through the schema file to lookup
things; but it would be a huge file, better just look through the API
doc.

Andy