|"solution " off topic||steve||3/20/03 6:39 AM|
sorry to barge in with my two cents, but i wanted to post this. also like to
say to all those who got 11 days of rain in daytona this year like i did "
there's always next year"
I see a lot of people yelling for peace but i have not heard of one
Here's the plan:
1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their
2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with
3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and
4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90
5) No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they
6) The US will make a strong effort to become self sufficient energy
7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel
8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we
9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an island some place. We don't
10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way,
11) And lastly bring back the manufacturing from our country, curtail the
Now, ain't that a winner of a plan.
|"solution " off topic||Dave Gilmore||3/24/03 6:15 PM|
"steve" <vir...@nac.net> wrote in message news:email@example.com...> Steve,
Are you running for president next election, if not you should be....
|Re: "solution " off topic||courtne...@gmail.com||12/10/12 5:59 AM|
Interesting in the nearly ten years since you posted it how it has since been attributed to Robin Williams.
|Re: "solution " off topic||courtne...@gmail.com||12/10/12 6:02 AM|
I still think it is a solid plan, and I think threatened isolationism might be the only way America and the rest of the English-speaking world will ever remind anyone of why we ended the last isolationist period.
|Re: "solution " off topic||Thejoe...@aol.com||9/20/13 4:54 PM|
LOUDER, obviously they cannot hear you in Washington DC! LOUDER Brother!
|Re: "solution " off topic||Thejoe...@aol.com||9/20/13 4:57 PM|
On Monday, December 10, 2012 9:02:05 AM UTC-5, courtne...@gmail.com wrote:If we just developed the energy resources like suggested in "the plan" we would not have to be isolationist. With energy so cheap here, industry would flock to the US without being forced.
|Re: "solution " off topic||trac...@gmail.com||10/24/14 8:35 AM|
On Thursday, March 20, 2003 10:39:33 AM UTC-4, steve wrote:If you're a xenophobic isolationist asshole, yes. Gotta question though. My sister is 22 and a student. Does that automatically make her a "bomber", whatever the fuck that means?