AVD manager(R21 version) can't locate skin path

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
AVD manager(R21 version) can't locate skin path Mike Yeh 12/5/12 11:48 PM
Dears,

Currently I updated the SDK version to R21 and found the custom skin can't be loaded.
I did check the config.ini and found that the skin.path is changed.( For R20 version the skin.path=addon_path\screen_resolution and it changes to skin.path=screen_Wxscreen_H for R21)
I can change the config.ini and input the skin location for skin.path as the previous style but it's annoying.
Anybody find a better way to solve this problem?
Please kindlly guild me to load custom skin when creating a new AVD via newest AVD manager(R21 version)?

B.T.W. can developers modify this part to both support dynamic skin loading and custom skin loading.

TKS & Regards,
MIKE

Re: AVD manager(R21 version) can't locate skin path Xavier Ducrohet 12/7/12 10:16 PM
We are kind of going away from custom skins. Generally they aren't
that useful. We're going toward a single dynamic skins that
dynamically displays controls depending on the config of the AVD.
--
Xavier Ducrohet
Android SDK Tech Lead

Please do not send me questions directly. Thanks!
Re: AVD manager(R21 version) can't locate skin path Mike Yeh 12/11/12 12:41 AM
Dear Xavier,

Thanks for your reply.
So if I still want to have custom skin then I have to modify the images and layout under tools\lib\emulator\skins\dynamic right ?

Best Regards,
MIKE

Xavier Ducrohet於 2012年12月8日星期六UTC+8下午2時16分58秒寫道: