Re: HAX emulator problems with location services

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Re: HAX emulator problems with location services Xavier Ducrohet 5/9/13 11:40 AM
Which version of HAXM are you using? Intel pushed a new version a couple of weeks ago. It's available in the SDK Manager.

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 7:31 AM, Satyajit Malugu <sa...@malugu.com> wrote:
There is something funky going on with this combination that location services doesn't work sporadically.

I got this 3 different times now and each time the problem went away with one of these
  1. Wipe data before launch
  2. Open another API level 16 emulator
  3. Open a brand new emulator.
This did not happen ever with a API level 16 nor with traditional (non-hax) emulator.

The error I've seen sometimes is
05-07 21:01:17.616: E/GpsLocationProvider(1193): native_start failed in startNavigating()

Xavier Ducrohet
Android SDK Tech Lead
Google Inc.
http://developer.android.com | http://tools.android.com

Please do not send me questions directly. Thanks!
Re: HAX emulator problems with location services Satyajit Malugu 5/13/13 10:30 AM
Yes, I used the latest version, the SDK manager shows no more updates.