ActiveAdmin with Strong Parameters

Showing 1-7 of 7 messages
ActiveAdmin with Strong Parameters Devin McCabe 8/23/12 4:21 PM
Has anyone figured out a way to use the Strong Parameters gem with ActiveAdmin? I suppose I could override the create and update actions in every one of my resource files, but that would be excessive.

I can't seem to find any information on whether Inherited Resources can easily be used with SP.
unk...@googlegroups.com 9/13/12 4:26 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: ActiveAdmin with Strong Parameters Devin McCabe 9/13/12 4:28 PM
This is what I ended up doing: https://gist.github.com/3718571
Re: ActiveAdmin with Strong Parameters tutoria...@gmail.com 10/17/12 11:35 AM
I've written a tiny addition on that, showing how to get the module available to active admin: https://gist.github.com/3907216

Op vrijdag 14 september 2012 01:28:31 UTC+2 schreef Devin McCabe het volgende:
Re: ActiveAdmin with Strong Parameters garys...@gmail.com 10/18/12 11:55 AM
Devin,

I hope you don't mind- I put this in a pull request giving you attribution:
https://github.com/gregbell/active_admin/issues/1731

It needs tests, so not sure it will be accepted. I know it is just a temporary fix, but it would be nice to have it supported until formal support will be added in a rails 4 compatible version of AA.

If you don't want it included or want to do that yourself, that's cool. Just note that here or in the pull request/ticket.

Gary
Re: ActiveAdmin with Strong Parameters garys...@gmail.com 10/18/12 12:38 PM
Note: Jasper Kennis had a fix for longer classnames that I incorporated as well. Thanks to both of you!
Re: ActiveAdmin with Strong Parameters garys...@gmail.com 10/26/12 9:49 AM
Note: please read this post all the way through as a lot has been said since (and do a search in the AA and InheritedResources issues in Github for strong parameters):
https://github.com/gregbell/active_admin/issues/1731