SherlockMapActivity with fragment support

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
SherlockMapActivity with fragment support Tobia Loschiavo 3/22/12 4:57 AM
Hi,

I have understood that now it is not possible to put a map into a fragment anymore but I would like to have a SherlockMapFragmentActivity to call getSupportFragmentManager() and use fragments. I noticed that SherlockMapActivity extends from MapActivity and not from FragmentActivity.
How is it possible to have fragment support in it?

Thanks
Tobia
Re: SherlockMapActivity with fragment support Jake Wharton 3/22/12 9:07 AM
https://github.com/JakeWharton/ActionBarSherlock-Plugin-Maps/issues/1

---
Jake Wharton
http://about.me/jakewharton
Re: SherlockMapActivity with fragment support Tobia Loschiavo 3/22/12 9:16 AM
Thanks!