[meeting] this Wednesday is postponed

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
[meeting] this Wednesday is postponed nahum 1/27/13 4:46 PM
Hi,

It turns out that like during the last meeting there is another big event happening at the same time which a bunch of people are going to so I'm postponing this meeting.

http://www.eventbrite.co.nz/event/5185235178

I've checked and the normal venue isn't available next week, I'm looking for a new one but if that doesn't pan out in the next couple of days I'll just bump it to next month.

--nahum
Re: [WellRailed] [meeting] this Wednesday is postponed Walter McGinnis 1/27/13 6:32 PM

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Nahum Wild <nahum...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've checked and the normal venue isn't available next week, I'm looking for a new one but if that doesn't pan out in the next couple of days I'll just bump it to next month.

Feb. 6th is Waitangi Day which might be why you are having trouble with a venue.

Re: [WellRailed] [meeting] this Wednesday is postponed nahum 1/27/13 6:42 PM
oh, thanks. this meeting just doesn't want to happen.

right, so lets just knock it back to tonight month then.

--nahum