Stunt Pre-Release 9

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Stunt Pre-Release 9 Todd Sundsted 12/8/12 7:50 AM
Stunt Pre-Release 9 is out (https://github.com/toddsundsted/stunt).

This + bug-fixes for new functionality will become Release 9.  The
notable addition is anonymous / numberless / garbage-collected
objects, which I've talked about plenty in this group.  I've rewritten
as anonymous objects almost everything I've used frobs for, and this
feature is ready for broader use.  I'm very interested in feedback
(and bug reports).  I'm working on the documentation changes now.

Next up, I'm going to start integrating Steve Wainstead's C++ patches
into Stunt.  This will give us better tools for abstracting away some
of the complexity in the current codebase.

Todd