Google Groups

Re: H12 errors, blocked dynos and Heroku website claims.

Adam Wiggins Feb 16, 2011 7:40 PM
Posted in group: Heroku Community
Tim,

You're correct, the routing mesh does not behave in quite the way
described by the docs.  We're working on evolving away from the global
backlog concept in order to provide better support for different
concurrency models, and the docs are no longer accurate.  The current
behavior is not ideal, but we're on our way to a new model which we'll
document fully once it's done.

In the meantime, you shouldn't have any difficulties as long as you
keep your web requests short (less than about 500ms), which is good
practice anyway.

Sorry for any difficulty or confusion, and thanks for digging in and
providing such a detailed analysis.

Adam