New Jibe Article: How to Duplicate Terrains between Scenes

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
New Jibe Article: How to Duplicate Terrains between Scenes John "Pathfinder" Lester 5/3/12 2:15 PM
Howdy folks,

Sometimes you might want to duplicate a terrain in one scene to use in another scene.  How to do this can sometimes be a bit confusing, so I've written a new KnowledgeBase article:

Best Practices for Creating a Jibe World: How to Duplicate Terrains between Scenes

http://metaverseheroes.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/191/0/best-practices-for-creating-a-jibe-world-how-to-duplicate-terrains-between-scenes

Please let me know if it is helpful, and if there are any other specific topics you think I should write about next.  Thanks!