Vimberlin Meetup - 22nd March 2012 - 8:00 p.m. at LAUNCH/CO

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Vimberlin Meetup - 22nd March 2012 - 8:00 p.m. at LAUNCH/CO Gregor Schmidt 3/15/12 1:27 PM
Hi everybody!

I'm happy to announce the second vimberlin Vim user group meetup. We will meet on

  March, 22nd
  8:00 p.m.
  at LAUNCH/CO - http://g.co/maps/k62eb

We currently have one talk on the agenda:

  Matthias Guenther "Lessons learned with Vimscript"

The rest will be some ad hoc a.k.a. lightning talk style presentations about all things Vim. We count on your participation.

Thanks to LAUNCH/CO for hosting the event. I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

Gregor
Re: Vimberlin Meetup - 22nd March 2012 - 8:00 p.m. at LAUNCH/CO Matthias Günther 3/15/12 1:36 PM
I'm pretty sure we will have some interesting talks about settings, plugins, and favorite color-schemes. See you there guys!

Matthias