Interview With a Necrophiliac

Showing 1-45 of 45 messages
Interview With a Necrophiliac boboroshi/CoE 11/22/97 12:00 AM

49971118 aa2 Hail Satan!                                 (FIRST PILLAR MATERIAL: SODOMY)

what follows is an edited interview with a necrophiliac.  enjoy!

boboroshi/CoE begins:
#                         SAVE THE PLANET, KILL YOURSELF!!
#
# greetings necrophiliac! :>
#
#           how did you first get involved with necrophilia?

necrophiliac (wishes to remain anonymous):
Well, I was 17 and was very curious as to what necrophilia was all about.
From the time I was about 15, I have been very interested in the subject
and when the opportunity arose I jumped right on it.

#         could you explain more about how you first got access
#           to a corpse?  have you ever known any others?  who
#           introduced you to how to get corpses and what
#           precautions to take?

The first time I got a corpse I broke into a morgue.  I was scared shitless.
I was kinda introduced to necrophilia by a girl who had a strong necro-
fetish.  We did alot of shit like the whole play-dead thing, making each
other bleed, etc.  But as far as obtaining corpses, I was all on my own.

#         what has your experience been like?  years of engaging
#           sex with corpses?  problems and inner barriers?

The experience so far has been great.  I have never been caught out of
the 5 years I have been involved in this.  It has been a totally refreshing
experience for me.  It kind of got me in touch with myself.  I don't know
why but it has been a very spiritual journey.  As for problems, other than
necrophilia not being accepted by the standards of "normal" society, I have
no complaints.

#         what do you think the term 'necrophilia' can cover,
#           in terms of activities, fantasies, and behaviors?

Necrophilia covers a broad spectrum of things.  From thoughts and fetishes of
the dead to the actual act of necrophilia.  For instance, role-playing can be
necrophilia if it involves the dead, fucking in body bags, etc.  I don't know
about alot of necrophile's opinions, but I consider fantasies about necrophilia
to actually be necrophilia.

#         what are dead bodies like?  is it weird to have sex
#           with a corpse?  how is it different than ordinary
#           sex with living humans?  have you ever been sexual
#           with dead animals of other types beyond the human?

Dead bodies are very different, I'll say that.  It's nothing like sex with a
live person.  Not because they are dead, just the texture and temperature of
the body (of course all this depends on how old the body is).  No, I have
never engaged in sex with dead animals or animals of any kind.

#         don't they smell?  do you ever plug your nostrils or use
#           vaseline or something to reduce what you can smell?

It depends.  I've only had one body that smelled.  I like fresh bodies
because they don't smell.  They just turn me on more.  I use K-Y jelly.
If you really wanted to get rid of any smell I suppose you could use
an air freshener of some sort, but I'd say that is evidence.  I'm too
careful even to consider it.

#         what specific risks are involved with the preparation
#           or activity and how do you guard against these?

The main risk is of course getting caught.  Here in California the act
of necrophilia isn't illegal, but just about anything that would enable you to
get a dead body is.  Not to mention that if you were caught you'd probably be
institutionalized for being "mentally ill".   I usually break into morgues, as
it is the easiest way to get a body, but security has become relatively tight
for these kinds of places.

All I can say about guarding against being caught is to be patient with
getting a body.  Don't be too anxious because then you will just fuck
something up and get caught.  It is best to have it all planned out
beforehand so that you know what you are going to do.  Once you have
obtained a body, no matter where, make sure you are in a secluded area
so that if someone happens to come by you will be hidden.

#         what kinds of activities are your favorites?  favorite
#           bodies, types and conditions of corpse?

I really like straight vaginal, anal, and oral intercourse.  Trying new
positions is always a quest of mine.  I prefer youung women who are
relatively fresh, but in this kind of activity you have little room to
be picky.

#         what is included in most of the necrotic encounters
#           you've had so far?

Mostly just fucking.  If I have time I like to engage in a kind of foreplay
with the corpse as it makes it a little more relaxing and fun.  Also, after
I orgasm I like to lay and hold the corpse, but there isn't always time to
do all this.

#         what do you think are some of the moral or ethical
#           issues that people often deal with?  how do you
#           resolve these (if you do) for yourself?  what
#           sort of discrimination have you faced?

I suppose some people would feel bad about violating a corpse. I just
figure that the body is dead and doesn't care because it really has no
feelings.  I mean, I would love for my body to be used in such
activities after I'm dead.  As for discrimination I haven't really faced
alot.  Most of my close friends support me in this even though it is not
for them.  They are really open-minded, I love them (thanks Ross!!!!!!!).
They understand me and love me for who I am rather than judge me based
on my sexual preference.

#         what fantasies remain untried for you?  do you have
#           plans that will facilitate this?

I would love to kill a woman while I was fucking her.  Like with knives
and such.  I don't have any future plans as the resource is practically
unavailable.

#         are you talking about murder, or assisted suicide?

Assisted suicide -- in my mind, murder would be the same as rape, something
I am strongly against.  If anything involves a live person, I must have
their consent.

#         what legal barriers are there to the practice of
#           necrophilia?  do you think that people willing
#           their bodies to dedicated necrophiliacs would
#           be a helpful action?

Laws vary.  As I said, in California the actual practice of necrophilia
is NOT illegal.  But breaking into graveyards and morgues, etc. is.
Besides, if you were caught I'm sure they would slap some sort of
mental illness case on you, so I don't advise you to be fucking bodies
in the streets.

If people willed their bodies for the purpose of necrophilia I think that
would be absolutely great.  It would make it alot easier for us to get
bodies and keep practicing.

#         is there any advice you have for those who may be
#           interested or intrigued about necrophilia (by
#           whatever definition) but who haven't acted on
#           these feelings yet?

If you are interested in trying necrophilia, ALWAYS wear a condom.
A dead body can give you a disease just as fast as a live one.  And
'K-Y Jelly' would be recommended as the orifices will be dry.  ALWAYS
be careful no matter what kind of situation you are in.  Always take
the proper precautions so as not to get caught.

#        are there any diseases which dead bodies have that live
#           ones don't?

Hmmm, I don't really know.  I suppose there may be a few, but it is
always wise to use protection anyway.  Doing otherwise seems stupid.
Also, you would be more inclined to get caught not using a condom
because you would obviously leave semen samples in there.  I think
it a must that one should be careful, because it is a very risky
thing to do.  When considering actually fucking a corpse, you should
think about exactly what you are going to be doing.  Plan ahead.  I
recommend staking out the places you are thinking of performing at,
see what kind of security they have, if any.  If it seems too risky,
it probably is.  I have passed up many places due to security and such.

# thank you very much for your sharing.  I will be posting the finished
# copy to Usenet and archiving it for public benefit with you listed as
# 'anonymous', cc'ing you a copy for your records.
#
#                 NECROPHILIA IS A NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE!!
# _________________________________________________________________________
# boboroshi: ty...@houseofkaos.abyss.com --- http://www.hollyfeld.org/coe/
# TOKUS-COE Office: 408/2-666-SLUG --- Mother Church (CoE): c...@netcom.com

I'd just like to say thank you for conducting this interview. I think that
people have alot of misconceptions about what necrophilia is, and I support
anything that works to expand the knowlege of it.

        copyright 1997 boboroshi, all rights reserved; approved for
        electronic distribution without the exchange of funds of any kind.

EOF

Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac ca...@newhomesigns.com 7/12/12 12:07 AM
On Saturday, November 22, 1997 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, boboroshi/CoE wrote:
> [...]
>

> # thank you very much for your sharing.  I will be posting the finished
> # copy to Usenet and archiving it for public benefit with you listed as
> # 'anonymous', cc'ing you a copy for your records.
> #
> #                 NECROPHILIA IS A NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE!!
> # _________________________________________________________________________
> # boboroshi: ty...@houseofkaos.abyss.com --- http://www.hollyfeld.org/coe/
> # TOKUS-COE Office: 408/2-666-SLUG --- Mother Church (CoE): c...@netcom.com
>
> I'd just like to say thank you for conducting this interview. I think that
> people have alot of misconceptions about what necrophilia is, and I support
> anything that works to expand the knowlege of it.
>
>         copyright 1997 boboroshi, all rights reserved; approved for
>         electronic distribution without the exchange of funds of any kind.

i am a 29 year old female. i've always been interested in the dead (more so than the living) but when i was 21, after 2 years of sexual abuse, i met a guy i met on the internet. he later died of an overdose and i found the body. needless to say i was so attracted to him i couldn't stop myself if i had wanted to...and i didn't. i ended up being so intensely attracted to the dead that i made figured out what i needed to do and who i needed to know to make it happen regularly. anyway i am not trying to change but i need support. my so-called friends all ditched me when they found out and i really have no one who understands.
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac cloudme...@gmail.com 6/11/13 9:37 AM
I don't know if anyone still talks on here but I'd like to know whats going through my mind at the moment if anyone could reply that would be great
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac margare...@yahoo.com 6/27/13 7:13 PM
Hello I would like to hear what may be going through your mind ofcourse im actually intrested in this subject but to behonest I would have intercourse with a dead body but all of this peek my intrest .
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac margare...@yahoo.com 6/27/13 7:15 PM
*wouldnt have intercourse my bad lol
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac ahear...@yahoo.com 5/8/14 4:07 AM
On Saturday, November 22, 1997 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, boboroshi/CoE wrote:
The dude said he wishes his own body would be sexed after he's dead. Yet he adds " in my mind, murder would be the same as rape, something
I am strongly against"

What the hell? If you haven't prior consent to sex from the dead person (meaning she gave permission to him to fuck her after she's dead) then YOU ARE RAPING HER DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac kevin...@hotmail.com 9/7/14 10:53 PM
I was watching an episode of M.A.S.H in which the subject came up. What sick fucks would engage in this heinous act. If caught and found guilty, the individual should be publicly executed.
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac GGG 10/31/14 9:44 PM
I don't see what the issue is.
Once a person dies the body is no longer a person. It literally is nothing but a pile of rotting meat with no feelings or ties to the living.
Consent? Is that a joke? The person is dead. What are you going to do, ASK HER?
I understand that the family of the dead would be against this behavior but otherwise I don't see any problem.
It's not that these people are mentally ill, they just have different sexual tastes.
I would never fuck an animal but I don't have problem with people who are into bestiality.
What a bunch of naive/sensitive fucks.
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac meds75...@gmail.com 11/19/14 4:24 AM
Nembutal,Adderall,Hydrocodone,Percocet,Suboxone,etc

we sell quality Nembutal phenobarbital for veterinary
and for human use. our Nembutal is available in pills,liquid and powder form.
contact us now if you are in need of this product. All deliveries are 100 % discreet.

We do sell other meds like:

Suboxone 8mg
Methadone 40mg
Valium 10mg and 20mg
Hydrocodone 10/325mg
Roxy 15mg and 30mg
Xanax 1mg and 2mg (bars,alprazolam)
Dilaudid 2mg,4mg, 8mg
Ativan
Ambien
Adderall 30mg
Morphine 100mg
Ritalin 10mg and 20mg
Percocet 7.5mg,5mg and 10mg
Vicodin
Opana 20mg and 40mg
Oxycontin 20mg,40mg and 80mg
Roxycodone 15,30 mg

Inbox me or email me at : meds75...@gmail.com for more details
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac meds75...@gmail.com 11/19/14 4:25 AM
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac Eman DeMoan 6/16/15 2:05 PM
wow this is weird
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac screen...@gmail.com 6/27/15 7:19 PM
This whole interview (although as disturbing as it was) was really interesting.

I just don't understand how this person can sleep at night after undertaking such an act. I would usually think that everyone is different and that's ok, but this? No. This is not only disturbing, but HIGHLY disrespectful.

On a last note, I did see a commet saying something about the dead being dead and that you don't need permission because they're just a rotting corpse?
You fucken asshole! That is the most heartless thing you could say about the deceased. They have families & loved ones that still care very much.
What if this guy fucked your dead mother?
think about that shit.
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac NotScared2Die 7/25/15 6:19 AM
The subject of necrophilia came up about 9-months ago, when I happened to bump into the widow of a friend of mine who hanged himself back in August of 2009.  Yes, some people think it's sick to want to have sex with a dead body.  Others look at it as a sexual kink.  There are worse kinks!  Anyway, getting back to Madeline, the widow, she talked quite openly about the evening my friend Dave hanged himself.  It was Dave's third try to kill himself within a 9-month period.  During that same period, I had three other friends take their own lives, two were within two months of Dave killing himself.  (Three more friends "left" since, two in 2012, and the third in 2013.)  getting back to Madeline, I guess you can say things were not as they appeared.  Yes, my friend Dave was found dangling lifeless and still with a rope around his neck.  But, and Madeline fully admitted this, she walked in on him just as he was standing on the chair and adjusting his noose.  There was a slightly heated discussion, then Madeline did the unthinkable.  Dave stepped off the chair, and she didn't stop him!  In fact, she hung around (pardon the pun) until she was sure Dave had finally achieved what he wanted.  She said it took a good 30-minutes for him to die!  Then came the crazy part.  And she openly admitted this!  She was standing, looking at her dead husband's body as he dangled in front of her.  She said she noticed his crotch area.  Dave was wearing a pair of gym-style shorts, and the crotch was moist and stained!  But it didn't smell like urine!  She easily recognized the smell.  It was semen!  Dave had one last "blast"!  But, the even crazier part was, he still had an erection.  That's when Madeline did something that first bothered her when she did it.  However, what bothered her quickly intrigued her!  She put her hand on his crotch and felt him up!  Then she slipped her hand through the waistband of his shorts and felt his still-hard penis!  She "played" with her late husband's sex organ!  She didn't take it too far though, but, she thought about it!  But, she told me that as she thought about it in the weeks that followed his suicide, the more she thought about it, the more arouse she got.

Anyway, to make a long story short, she started to have fantasies about finding the body of her husband as he hanged, cutting him down, and having intercourse with his dead body.  At first, something like that never made sense to her, even when she first felt him.  But after, she was so intrigued, she wanted to try intercourse with a dead guy.  She still does!  Given my history, and my present state of mind, maybe I'll arrange for her to do me after I make my exit.

On Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 10:19:51 PM UTC-4, screen...@gmail.com wrote:
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac Lim Brooks 8/11/15 3:38 AM
Definitive, divergent and trusted supplier of pure quality Painkillers medications worldwide. Shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. I supply in small and large quantities.

-Overnight shipping with a tracking number provided for your shipment(Fast,safe and reliable delivery).
-We ship to USA,AUSTRALIA,CANADA,GERMANY,POLLAND,SWEDEN,NEW ZEALAND and many other countries not listed here.
-We accept payment through Western Union or Money-gram.
-Our delivery is very discreet safe,reliable and have always been successful.List of drugs avilable in stock below;

Nembutal ( Pills, Liquid & Powder )
Klonopin
Opana 10, 20, 30 and 40 mg
Xanax 1 mg Upjohn footbals
Xanax 1 mg ( blue Ksalol)
Xanax SR 2 mg ( brand Upjohn)
Xanax 2 mg ( Pfizer LongBars)
Valium 10 mg Bensedine
Valium 2mg, 5mg and 10mg
Oxycodone-APAP ( Wattson labs) and ( Physicians tc.) 10/ 325mg
Oxycontin 20mg, 40mg and 80mg
Norco Yellow tabs Watson
fentanyl brand name: duragesic 5-12 12.5 mcg/hr patches box
Demerol ( Meperidine HCL) caps 8
ACTAVIS PROMETHAZINE
KETAMINE CRYSTAL
EPHEDRINE
AMBIEN 10MG
morphine 30MG
WATSON 325 10MG
WATSON 853 10MG
VICODIN 5MG
VICODIN ES 7.5MG
EPHEDRINE 30MG
Celebrex 100mg
Codeine 15mg
Hydrocodone Watson 540 10/ 325
WATSON 540 10/ 500
OXYCOTIN 80MG
OXYCOTIN 20MG, 40MG
HYDROCODONE 10MG/500MG
HYDROCODONE 5MG/500MG
METHADONE 10MG, 40MG WAFERS
Lorcet - ( Hydrocodone Bitartrate/ Acetaminophen) 10 mg/ 650 mg
AMBIEN ( Zolpidem, Stilnox) 10 mg
seconal (chemical name-secobarbital)
LO LOESTRIN FE
ADIPEX-P 37.5MG
VIAGRA 100MG
Lorazepam 2.5 mg ( Ativan)
Clonazepam 2 mg ( Rivotril)
CIALIS 20MG
Percocet 10/ 325
Norco - ( Hydrocodone Bitartrate/ Acetaminophen ) 5 mg/ 325 mg
Percocet 5/ 325
endocet 10/ 325
hydrocodone-ibuprofen (brand name:vicoprofen)
suboxone
subutex
watson 540
Dilaudid 8mg
Soma 350mg
Adderall 30mg
Ritalin 10mg
Tramadol ( Ultram) 50mg
ibrpohen
advil pm
Atarax 25mg
viagra gold
FIORICET (BUTALBITOL 50MG) - MIKART
Hydrocodone 539
Roxicodone 15mg, 30mg
Opana 40mg

Growth Hormones
Ansomone,
Hygetropin,
Kigtropin,
Igtropin IGF,
Jintropin ,
HGH Blue Top,
IGF-1LR3

Anabolic Steroids
10 mg ANABOL
10 mg ANABOL
50 mg Anapolon
5 mg Azolol
5 mg Azolol
10 mg Dianabol
10 mg Dianabol
50 mg Oxymetholone(Anadrol)
5 mg Gen-Shi Halotestin
5 mg GP Anavar
50mg Clomid

We have some other drugs we supply upon request. You can therefore make your order by contacting us via email
send us a mail via
You Can visist our website  to place your order
Webs:buynembut...@gmail.com
 or  send us a mail via
Email:buynembu...@gmail.com
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac mabel sah 8/20/15 3:49 PM
We are reliable suppliers of Nembutal(Pentobarbital) Online.Our pentobarbital is gotten  from Lunbeck  directly from its source and our services are offered online.We ship to any country,through out both during the day and over night. Shipping takes  maximum  2 to 3 days for the parcel to arrive at buyers address depending on it's destination.Our shipping equally has 100% delivery as all parcels come along will the Pill's ebook(prescription manual).

 or  send us a mail via
Email:buynembu...@gmail.com
All Inquiries are welcome.
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac borz...@gmail.com 9/2/15 9:52 AM
CONTACT US NOW  FOR INSTANT RESPONSE at  (BORZIA10 at gmail dot com)OR TEXT OR CALL NOW AT  (540) 300 8034

WE ARE TOP QUALITY REGULAR SUPPLIERS OF HIGH QUALITY PHARMACEUTICAL MEDICATIONS AND OTHER DRUGS  AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES.WE ALSO GOT IN STOCK HIGH QUALITY MEDICAL MARIJUANA STRAINS(GRADE A++) OF VARIOUS KINDS AS WELL AS   MANY OTHER RELATED MEDICATIONS UPON DEMAND .WE DO OFFER DISCRETE OVERNIGHT SHIPMENTS TO BUYERS IN USA AND CANADA AND 48 HOURS DELIVERY TO BUYERS IN EUROPE AND ASIA DEPENDING ON YOUR COUNTRY.WE DO PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBERS AS PROOF OF SHIPMENTS  SO YOU CAN TRACK YOUR PARCELS ONLINE. SO IF INTERESTED JUST CONTACT US NOW  FOR INSTANT RESPONSE at  (BORZIA10 at gmail dot com)OR TEXT OR CALL NOW AT  (540) 300 8034

PAYPAL  AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED

VERY DISCRETE AND RELIABLE OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
BELOW IS A LIST OF OUR PRODUCTS

 KETAMINE CRYSTALS,
KETAMINE VIALS
 ACTAVIS POMETHAZINE COUGH SYRUP WITH CODIENE

OXYCOTIN,
ADDERALL,
ACTAVIS,
OPANA,
XANAX,NORCO,
DILUADID,
MATHADONE
PERCOCET
RITALIN
HYDROCODONE
fentanyl brand name: duragesic 5-12 12.5 mcg/hr patches box
Demerol ( Meperidine HCL) caps 8
CRYSTAL METH
MDMA
 LSD,
MERPHEDRONE
COCAINE
 DMT
 MXE,
MVP,
ECTASY]
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac benjohn...@gmail.com 9/22/15 7:21 PM
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac DISCREET SALES/MADS 9/23/15 8:14 AM
Definitive, divergent and trusted supplier of pure quality Painkillers medications worldwide. Shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. I supply in small and large quantities.

CONTACT NUMBER: (724) 470-0553
E-Mail: (discreetsales2015 AT gmail.com)

-Overnight shipping with a tracking number provided for your shipment(Fast,safe and reliable delivery).
-We ship to USA,AUSTRALIA,CANADA,GERMANY,POLLAND,SWEDEN,NEW ZEALAND and many other countries not listed here.
-We accept payment through PayPal,Western Union or Money-gram.
[...]

ECSTASY
Growth Hormones
Ansomone,
Hygetropin,
Kigtropin,
Igtropin IGF,
Jintropin ,
HGH Blue Top,
IGF-1LR3

Anabolic Steroids
10 mg ANABOL
10 mg ANABOL
50 mg Anapolon
5 mg Azolol
5 mg Azolol
10 mg Dianabol
10 mg Dianabol
50 mg Oxymetholone(Anadrol)
5 mg Gen-Shi Halotestin
5 mg GP Anavar
50mg Clomid

We have some other drugs we supply upon request. You can therefore make your order by contacting us via email at:(discreetsales2015 AT gmail.com)
CONTACT NUMBER: (724) 470-0553
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac rikb...@gmail.com 10/1/15 9:59 PM
[...]

Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac bacha...@gmail.com 10/13/15 5:59 AM
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac rikb...@gmail.com 10/19/15 1:49 PM
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac rikb...@gmail.com 10/23/15 4:22 PM
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac rikb...@gmail.com 10/27/15 8:51 PM
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac bacha...@gmail.com 10/28/15 9:06 PM
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac rosyb...@gmail.com 11/6/15 5:36 PM
CONTACT US NOW  FOR INSTANT RESPONSE at  (BORZIA10 at gmail dot com)OR TEXT OR CALL NOW AT  (540) 300 8034

PAYPAL,CREDIT CARD AND WESTERN UNION  PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
****SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY****
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac chewyb...@gmail.com 11/12/15 6:23 PM
Mail
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac rikb...@gmail.com 11/18/15 12:47 PM
CONTACT US NOW  FOR INSTANT RESPONSE at  (BORZIA10 at gmail dot com)OR TEXT OR CALL NOW AT  (540) 300 8034

TOP QUALITY NEMBUTAL FOR SALE NOW

Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac borz...@gmail.com 11/24/15 4:40 PM
CONTACT US NOW  FOR INSTANT RESPONSE at  (BORZIA10 at gmail dot com)OR TEXT OR CALL NOW AT  (540) 300 8034
TOP QUALITY NEMBUTAL FOR SALE NOW

PAYPAL,CREDIT CARD AND WESTERN UNION  PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
****SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY****

Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac borz...@gmail.com 12/7/15 8:04 AM
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac alahad...@gmail.com 1/2/16 6:23 PM
CONTACT US NOW  FOR INSTANT RESPONSE at  (BORZIA10 at gmail dot com)OR TEXT OR CALL NOW AT  (540) 300 8034

Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac alahad...@gmail.com 1/6/16 7:21 AM
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac bacha...@gmail.com 1/9/16 5:14 PM
CONTACT US NOW  FOR INSTANT RESPONSE at  (BORZIA10 at gmail dot com)OR TEXT OR CALL NOW AT  (540) 300 8034

WE ARE TOP QUALITY REGULAR SUPPLIERS OF HIGH QUALITY PHARMACEUTICAL MEDICATIONS AND OTHER DRUGS  AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES.WE ALSO GOT IN STOCK HIGH QUALITY MEDICAL MARIJUANA STRAINS(GRADE A++) OF VARIOUS KINDS AS WELL AS   MANY OTHER RELATED MEDICATIONS UPON DEMAND .WE DO OFFER DISCRETE OVERNIGHT SHIPMENTS TO BUYERS IN USA AND CANADA AND 48 HOURS DELIVERY TO BUYERS IN EUROPE AND ASIA DEPENDING ON YOUR COUNTRY.WE DO PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBERS AS PROOF OF SHIPMENTS  SO YOU CAN TRACK YOUR PARCELS ONLINE. SO IF INTERESTED JUST CONTACT US NOW  FOR INSTANT RESPONSE at  (BORZIA10 at gmail dot com)OR TEXT OR CALL NOW AT  (540) 300 8034

PAYPAL  AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED

VERY DISCRETE AND RELIABLE OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
BELOW IS A LIST OF OUR PRODUCTS

NEMBUTAL
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac alahad...@gmail.com 1/19/16 7:58 AM

Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac alahad...@gmail.com 1/28/16 2:23 PM
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac alahad...@gmail.com 3/23/16 1:06 PM
CONTACT US NOW  FOR INSTANT RESPONSE at  (BORZIA10 at gmail dot com)OR TEXT OR CALL NOW AT  (540) 300 8034

PAYPAL,CREDIT CARD AND WESTERN UNION  PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
****SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY****

Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac chrismo...@gmail.com 3/29/16 9:12 PM
CONTACT US NOW  FOR INSTANT RESPONSE at  (BORZIA10 at gmail dot com)OR TEXT OR CALL NOW AT  (540) 300 8034

Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac alahad...@gmail.com 4/13/16 3:48 PM
CONTACT US NOW  FOR INSTANT RESPONSE at  (BORZIA10 at gmail dot com)OR TEXT OR CALL NOW AT  (540) 300 8034

PAYPAL ,BITCOIN ,CREDIT CARD, WESTERN UNION AND BANK TRANSFERS ** SERIOUS      BUYERS ONLY**
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac ashleyp...@gmail.com 5/10/16 3:33 PM
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac albert20...@gmail.com 6/5/16 2:18 PM
CONTACT US NOW  FOR INSTANT RESPONSE at  (BORZIA10 @ gmail .  com)OR TEXT OR CALL NOW AT  (540) 300 8034
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac alahad...@gmail.com 7/13/16 3:25 PM
CONTACT US NOW  FOR INSTANT RESPONSE at  (BORZIA10 @ gmail .  com)OR TEXT OR CALL NOW AT  (540) 300 8034

PAYPAL ,BITCOIN ,CREDIT CARD, WESTERN UNION AND BANK TRANSFERS ** SERIOUS      BUYERS ONLY**

WE ARE TOP QUALITY REGULAR SUPPLIERS OF HIGH QUALITY PHARMACEUTICAL MEDICATIONS AND OTHER DRUGS  AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES.WE ALSO GOT IN STOCK HIGH QUALITY MEDICAL MARIJUANA STRAINS(GRADE A++) OF VARIOUS KINDS AS WELL AS   MANY OTHER RELATED MEDICATIONS UPON DEMAND .WE DO OFFER DISCRETE OVERNIGHT SHIPMENTS TO BUYERS IN USA AND CANADA AND 48 HOURS DELIVERY TO BUYERS IN EUROPE AND ASIA DEPENDING ON YOUR COUNTRY.WE DO PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBERS AS PROOF OF SHIPMENTS  SO YOU CAN TRACK YOUR PARCELS ONLINE. SO IF INTERESTED JUST CONTACT US NOW  FOR INSTANT RESPONSE at  (BORZIA10 at gmail dot com)OR TEXT OR CALL NOW AT  (540) 300 8034

PAYPAL,WESTERN UNION BANK TRANSFER, BITCOINS    AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED

Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac albert20...@gmail.com 7/16/16 1:32 PM
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac albert20...@gmail.com 7/26/16 1:35 PM

Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac ashleyp...@gmail.com 8/3/16 8:48 AM
Re: Interview With a Necrophiliac arreych...@gmail.com 8/17/16 3:40 PM
[...]