(506) Package submission failed when trying to publish symbols.nupkg containing win8 Lib\winrt45 assemblies

Showing 1-9 of 9 messages
(506) Package submission failed when trying to publish symbols.nupkg containing win8 Lib\winrt45 assemblies robertob 9/5/12 5:34 PM
Has support for publishing symbols and sources packages on //symbolsource.org/ containing win8 Lib\winrt45 assemblies been verified yet?

When I publish my symbols.nupkg containing Lib\net40 and Lib\sl4-windowsphone71 assemblies those  work fine as they did before.   When I try and publish my new symbols.nupkg containing Lib\winrt45 assemblies I get the following error.

Failed to process request. 'Package submission failed: Exception: Error while processing project: '<symbols.nupkg filename>. . See http://www.symbolsource.org/Public/Home/Help for possible reasons. Fiddler may help diagnosing this error if your client discards attached detailed information.'.  The remote server returned an error: (506) Package submission failed: Exception: Error while processing project: '<symbols.nupkg filename>'. . See http://www.symbolsource.org/Public/Home/Help for possible reasons. Fiddler may help diagnosing this error if your client discards attached detailed information...
Re: [SymbolSource] (506) Package submission failed when trying to publish symbols.nupkg containing win8 Lib\winrt45 assemblies Marcin Mikołajczak 9/6/12 1:09 AM
To be honest we haven't checked that yet, can you send me an example package pair to try out?
unk...@googlegroups.com 9/6/12 7:01 PM <This message has been deleted.>
unk...@googlegroups.com 9/7/12 8:00 PM <This message has been deleted.>
unk...@googlegroups.com 9/9/12 12:04 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: [SymbolSource] (506) Package submission failed when trying to publish symbols.nupkg containing win8 Lib\winrt45 assemblies robertob 9/9/12 12:05 PM
Marcin, did you grab the package files zip from my prior post that repro's the issue on my side?  If not give me an email address and i'll post it to a private skydrive folder you can grab it from or perhaps you folks now have a test case related generic win8 Lib\winrt45 package and symbols+sources package that can be used to validate this user story.
Re: [SymbolSource] (506) Package submission failed when trying to publish symbols.nupkg containing win8 Lib\winrt45 assemblies Marcin Mikołajczak 9/10/12 12:24 AM
Yes, I have it locally. Will post an update soon.
Re: [SymbolSource] (506) Package submission failed when trying to publish symbols.nupkg containing win8 Lib\winrt45 assemblies Marcin Mikołajczak 9/10/12 7:39 AM
A fix for this is now live. Thanks for reporting and sorry for the delay.
Re: [SymbolSource] (506) Package submission failed when trying to publish symbols.nupkg containing win8 Lib\winrt45 assemblies robertob 9/10/12 10:50 AM
I just retried publishing this winrt symbols and sources package and it is indeed now working.   Thanks for jumping in and investigating, creating and publishing the required fix to get this important package type supported.