Cannot find interface declaration for 'RKObject', superclass of '.....

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Cannot find interface declaration for 'RKObject', superclass of '..... gotoanddevelop 6/18/11 4:30 PM
Just upgraded a project I have been working on to the latest version
of Restkit. I followed the installation instructions to the letter and
got the following error:

Cannot find interface declaration for 'RKObject', superclass of '...'

#import <RestKit/RestKit.h>

@interface DOProduct : RKObject <NSCopying> {

Each time I try and build I get a different number of error but they
all say the same thing. It's like it cannot see Restkit however the
intellisense is working.

Any Ideas?
Re: [RestKit] Cannot find interface declaration for 'RKObject', superclass of '..... Victor Kryukov 6/19/11 1:38 AM
RKObject is no more - it was removed while moving to ObjectMapping 2.0. Examples were updated to the account for that - e.g. Discussion Board compiles and runs just fine on the latest version.

Try inherit from NSObject instead.

@interface DOProduct: NSObject <NSCopying> { ...

--
Victor Kryukov