Virtual Gaming Center in Milwaukee

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Virtual Gaming Center in Milwaukee Dunstan / Alastair Llewellyn (SCI) 5/20/94 9:36 AM
Well I got it in Canberra, Australia... Don't think the Milwaukee
distribution only worked... :)
Virtual Gaming Center in Milwaukee Patrick James Conley 5/24/94 8:36 AM
In article <1994May20.1...@csc.canberra.edu.au> u92...@student.canberra.edu.au (Dunstan / Alastair Llewellyn (SCI)) writes:
>Well I got it in Canberra, Australia... Don't think the Milwaukee
>distribution only worked... :)

Well, I was at said VR centerthis morning, and let me say that it hardly
lived upto my expectations: of the three games that they had, only two were
running, and of the in one of those, one of the two pods in that game was
non-operable. BE WARNED! their commercials are writing a (reality)check
their facilities cannot cash!