Recommendations for a lightweight environment based on qt

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Recommendations for a lightweight environment based on qt Barceló 2/22/12 6:47 AM
I'm trying to do an installation of Linux with QT environment that is
light and able to run well on a computer with 256 MB of RAM and 900
Mhz CPU.

For desktop environment and I have razor-qt and a file manager, andromeda.

But I want to give me other program recommendations based on qt light
that can be used, for example to handle compressed files. Rar. Gz.
tar.gz etc.

thank!

Re: [razor-qt] Recommendations for a lightweight environment based on qt Alexander Sokolov 2/22/12 6:58 AM

2012/2/22 Yunior Barceló Chávez <barc...@gmail.com>

Best regards,
Alexander.
Re: [razor-qt] Recommendations for a lightweight environment based on qt uno 2/22/12 7:01 AM
Please, display all items, that interest you. For example, archiver - PeaZip (have Qt GUI: http://www.peazip.org)