Bootstrap URLs

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Bootstrap URLs coder 3/24/09 10:01 AM
It seems that in order to connect to VM cluster, any Url(s) in the
Voldemort cluster will do. Then, if I have two app servers and two VM
nodes, can I have App1 using url Vm1, and App2 using url Vm2?

Or both App1 and App2 use url Vm1? What is the recommended usage
pattern here?

Thanks,
Re: [project-voldemort] Bootstrap URLs Jay Kreps 3/24/09 10:06 AM
Yes, any URL will do, it will fetch the full cluster metadata from
that url. It is good to have more than one url for failover, but i
don't think it matters which. There is no reason to use different urls
on different client machines, but it would definitely work.

-Jay