Python Open Projects

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Python Open Projects mykromo 5/18/12 5:40 AM
Hi Guys,

Is there's an open project here that willing to accept and teach
beginners about python web development?

I'm a java programmer for more than 2 years and I'm deciding to switch
in python web development. I'm willing to work part time without
salary. Just let me join and work with you.

Thanks and God bless you.

Myk
Re: Python Open Projects Mark Steve Samson 5/29/12 2:03 AM
None afaik. Just start a github repo of a project idea. Post it here or at the fb group.
I'm sure those who are interested will participate. I have a few stuff in github but none
of interest for collaboration :P