PG 1.9.0 build failed (_NSURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey)

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
PG 1.9.0 build failed (_NSURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey) Francisco 7/1/12 8:40 PM
Hi, I did a clean install, tried to build default project, it did not generate the www folder and got the following error:

---

Undefined symbols for architecture i386:

  "_NSURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey", referenced from:

      -[CDVFile setMetadata:withDict:] in Cordova

ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1

---

JIC, version 1.8.1 was working fine :/

Re: [PhoneGap] PG 1.9.0 build failed (_NSURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey) Shazron Abdullah 7/2/12 12:25 AM
Build with the iOS 5 SDK for now.
There is a bug tracking this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-989 - watch the issue to be
notified / or discuss it further in the issue.
> Groups "phonegap" group.
> phonegap+u...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/phonegap?hl=en?hl=en
>
> For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
>
> To compile in the cloud, check out build.phonegap.com
Re: [PhoneGap] Re: PG 1.9.0 build failed (_NSURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey) Shazron Abdullah 7/2/12 1:23 PM
The real fix is described in: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-989
(don't use magic strings :)

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 11:10 AM, PetyrVeliki
<petar.ka...@mentormate.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks to some iOS developers at my company - you can do this: add on top of
> the AppDelegat.m file this code:
>
> NSString * const NSURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey =
> @"NSURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey";
>
> This works for me perfectly :)
>

> (Maybe it'll work until the app really needs this constant ... but as a
> temporary solution this is OK :) ...)
>
> ;)
Re: PG 1.9.0 build failed (_NSURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey) ravindra 7/2/12 7:56 PM

Hi
   Now the simulator is running successfully thanks
   but what is the problem. i can't understand?

   Thank you Again
Re: [PhoneGap] PG 1.9.0 build failed (_NSURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey) Mohammed Irfan 7/6/12 2:05 AM

If you are doing in the ios it will ceeate the www folder in project location, go n add the folder using add files option from the project in xcode.....

Waem Regards
Mohammed irfan

Thanks n Regards
Mohammed Irfan