Video stream

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Video stream ehsan ansarian 2/18/12 1:25 AM
Dear friends

I am working on a project to stream video over ad hoc wireless using
AODV . I want to know how can I embed my own video e.g. Forman video
tracefile into UDPVideoStreamCl/ module. where I must enter the
address of tracefile and how can i do this .

thank you in advance
Ehsan
Re: Video stream ehsan ansarian 2/18/12 1:35 AM
I forget to say that i am Using Inetmanet.

On Feb 18, 5:25 pm, ehsan ansarian <ehsan.ansar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends
>
> I am working on a project tostreamvideoover ad hoc wireless using
Re: Video stream ehsan ansarian 2/19/12 5:41 AM
Please help me . this is very important.

just tell me , if I must put a trace file in a folder of not? if yes ,
which folder?
and what is the format of trace file?

Thank you again.
Ehsan
Re: Video stream Akram Nakhaei 7/3/13 12:21 PM
من مشکل شما رو دارم، اگه راه حلشو پیدا کردین لطفا به منم بگین.

در شنبه 18 فوریهٔ 2012، ساعت 12:55:05 (UTC+3:30)، ehsan ansarian نوشته: