Fwd: Notice of AOL participation in an additional workgroup

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Fwd: Notice of AOL participation in an additional workgroup George Fletcher 3/14/12 1:05 PM

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Notice of AOL participation in an additional workgroup
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 15:55:09 -0400
From: George Fletcher <george....@teamaol.com>
To: don Thibeau <d...@oidf.org>

This is notice of AOL's participation in an additional workgroup: Account Chooser.

AOL's contribution agreement can be found here:
http://openid.net/wordpress-content/uploads/2011/10/AOL-OpenID-Connect-Contribution-Agreement-FE.pdf

As noted in Section 3, we are now providing notice of our participation in the following workgroups:
  Account Chooser - see charter at https://sites.google.com/site/oidfacwg/wgproposal

Participants in this working group:
George Fletcher, https://openid.aol.com/gffletch, gffl...@aol.com

Re: Notice of AOL participation in an additional workgroup Eric Sachs 3/14/12 1:16 PM
Thanks George.  I updated the contributions section of the homepage of the working group to link to your notice. --
Eric Sachs | Senior Product Manager | esa...@google.com

Re: Fwd: Notice of AOL participation in an additional workgroup George Fletcher 7/9/12 12:55 PM
This is notice of additional AOL representatives participation in the Account Chooser.

As noted in Section 2, we are now providing notice of the following new representative: "Kurt Moeller" <ku...@gmail.com>

They will be participating in the Account Chooser working group - see charter at https://sites.google.com/site/oidfacwg/wgproposal