Staff determination regarding drainage question for 100 Alabama Avenue

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Staff determination regarding drainage question for 100 Alabama Avenue Martin Roupe 7/20/12 2:50 PM

Dear Board Members,

Please note that staff has just sent to the applicant response letters regarding drainage questions for 100 Alabama Avenue.  In short, staff has determined that the applicant’s proposal to remove a portion of the water from the drainage way is not approvable.  I am attaching the letters from the applicant along with staff responses for your information.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Marty

Town of Carrboro, NC Website - http://www.townofcarrboro.org   E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.

RE: Staff determination regarding drainage question for 100 Alabama Avenue Martin Roupe 7/23/12 9:55 AM

Per request, I’m resending the message from Friday containing both applicant letters and both responses.

Marty